Subaru is an automotive division of the Japanese conglomerate Subaru Corporation. Subaru cars are known for their different, boxer engine layout, in almost all the vehicles above 1.5 litres. The symmetrical All-Wheel-Drive layout was introduced by Subaru in 1972. Subaru also went on to offer turbocharged versions of their passenger cars.
Subaru uses a 4-5 character code to name and identify their engines:
- The first letter is always E standing for engine.
- The second letter is the family of the engine.
- Next come two digits designating the engine’s displacement.
- The optional fifth character is to identify and to mark revisions, (ex: turbo, DOHC, Fuel Injection, etc.)
You can use these to identify the engine you are looking for.
If you are looking for used Subaru Engines, then Basic Auto Part is the perfect place for you. Our website offers a huge catalogue of genuine OEM used Subaru parts of the highest quality. We at Basic Auto Part make it possible for our customers to shop for their required car parts at the most affordable prices from the comfort of their homes and with complete assurance of the quality and functionality of the product. We also provide a valid warranty period on almost all of our parts, just to make sure the customers are happy and satisfied with our trusted service.
Used Subaru Outback Engine
Subaru Outback is a name which is used for the marketing of two Subaru car models, the Legacy based station-wagon Outback and the Impreza based hatchback Outback Sport. Having been through six years of production the engine variants look like this:
- The first generation was equipped with a 2.5litre EJ25 petrol engine producing 115 horsepower.
- The second generation saw the introduction of the 3.0 litre 6-cylinder EZ30.
- The third generation was introduced with a 2.5 litre EJ25 and a 3.0 litre EZ30 petrol engine. A turbocharged 2.5 litre EJ25 was also made available.
- The fourth generation introduced a 3.6 litre EZ36 petrol engine. The base model offered the old EJ25 2.5 litre flat 4 petrol engine. European markets were also given the choice of a 2.0 litre EE20 Turbo-diesel engine.
- The fifth generation is available in a 256 horsepower 3.6 litre EZ36 petrol engine.
- The sixth generation 2.5-litre petrol direct-injection FB25D and a turbocharged 2.4-litre FA24F.
If you are looking forward to buying a used Subaru Engine then Basic Auto Part is the perfect place for you. The online website offers a wide selection of highest quality authentic OEM used Subaru engines and other car parts at an affordable price range. All the Subaru parts are tested for functionality and performance before they are delivered to our customers. We also offer a valid warranty on almost all of our parts.
Used Subaru Forester Engine
Subaru Forester is a compact crossover SUV manufactured by the Japanese automaker Subaru since 1997. The Subaru Forester has a common build platform as the Impreza. The Subaru forester has been through five generations and has seen a lot of engine variation, but the most interesting ones come with the latest- the fifth generation.
- The fifth generation Subaru Forester is available in non-turbo, direct injection flat-4 cylinder boxer layout FB25 DI engine producing 182 horsepower.
- The E-Boxer is equipped with a modified FB20 producing 148 horsepower, a single electric motor also adds up to 16 horsepower.
- The Forester Sport is equipped with a new 1.8 litre direct injection turbocharged flat-4 engine.
If you are looking for a used Subaru engine, then you should definitely check out Basic Auto Part online website. Basic Auto Part offers access to a huge catalogue of genuine OEM used engines and other car parts of the highest quality, that are available at an affordable price range. All the parts are tested for functionality and performance. Customer satisfaction is always our first priority and therefore we ensure that only the finest parts are delivered to our customers.
Used Subaru Impreza Engine
Subaru Impreza is a FF-type 4-door compact/sedan car that has been under production since 1992, by the Japanese automaker Subaru. The Impreza is now in its fifth generation and comes equipped with three engine variants:
- 1.6 litre FB16 Flat-4 cylinder petrol engine, with direct injection capability.
- 2.0 litre DAVCS FB20D 152 horsepower Flat-4 cylinder petrol engine.
- And the hybrid 2.0 Litre FB20D e-Boxer Hybrid Flat-4 cylinder engine.
If you are looking for a used Subaru engine then Basic Auto Part is the perfect place for you. Basic Auto Part is home to more than 350 million parts all of which are tested for functionality and performance. Furthermore the unique search engine design allows our customers to easily browse through our expansive inventory effortlessly and find their desired parts from the comfort of their homes. Customer satisfaction is always our first priority and therefore we also provide a valid warranty on almost all of our parts should you have a change of heart.
Used Subaru Crosstrek Engine
Subaru Crosstrek is a subcompact crossover SUV manufactured by the Japanese automaker Subaru. Now in its second generation the Crosstrek 2021 offers a 2.5 litre Flat-4 cylinder engine producing 182 horsepower and can hit 0-60 mph in just 7.2 seconds which is substantially 1.6 seconds quicker than what the base 2.0 litre engine was capable of.
If you are looking for a used Subaru Crosstrek Engine then you can easily find them at Basic Auto Part. Basic Auto Part is known for its high quality used Engines and car parts, and making them available for the customers at an affordable price range. All the Subaru parts tested for functionality and performance before they are made available to our customers. We at Basic Auto Part, are committed to provide our customers with the finest of used parts.
Used Subaru Legacy Engine
The 4th generation of the Subaru Legacy hit the markets in 2003, and was a complete redesign of the previous versions, all of which were manufactured by the Japanese automaker Subaru. The All-Wheel-Drive, 4-door sedan was made available in 7 Engine variants:
- The 2.0litre single overhead camshaft EJ20 flat-4 cylinder engine
- And 2.0litre double overhead camshaft EJ20 flat-4 cylinder engine
- A turbocharged version of the 2.0 litre double overhead camshaft Turbo EJ20 flat-4 cylinder engine was made available.
- A 2.0 Litre Double overhead camshaft TD EE20 H4 petrol engine
- 2.5 litre Single overhead camshaft EJ253 flat-four
- 2.5litre double overhead camshaft Turbocharged EJ255 H4
- 3.0litre EZ30 double overhead camshaft flat-6 cylinder gasoline engine
If you are looking for a used Subaru Legacy Engine then Basic Auto Part is the perfect place for you. The online website offers a wide selection of Subaru car engines and other car parts of the highest quality, and at an affordable price range. Basic Auto Part makes sure that all the parts are tested for functionality and performance, and are step-by-step quality assured. We also provide a valid warranty on almost all of our parts, should you have a change of heart.